Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I was like a kid meeting a mascot!

I don't recall meeting that many mascots in my life, or maybe I just wasn't all that interested but last week I had the opportunity to meet Quatchi, Sumi and Miga - the mascots for the 2010 Olympics and wow, was I like a kid in a candy store! I was so thrilled to have my camera on hand and I snapped photos of me with each of them. It was really fun! Not sure why, but seeing the cute mascots just brought out the wee kid in me and I wanted to play...it was kinda like I turned 6 years old all of a sudden. Now clowns on the other hand have the complete opposite effect. I don't like clowns. They're scary....they always were as a kid and even more so now as an adult. But the Olympic Mascots....they're the best and made me so happy!

No comments: