Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Gold Diggers!!

Can you say Heather Mills? Oh don't get me started on her....she's crazy! And, why won't she just go away and take care of her daughter and live in peace with her not deserved $49-Million Dollars. Oh right, I'm not going to get started....

The reason I bring up Gold Diggers is to say hello to all the Mountain FM listeners who are Gold Diggers and welcome to my blog! I had the flu for 3 weeks in March and while I was at home sick on the couch Mike set me up with this blog. It's fun! I get to write about whatever I want and I try to keep it on happy topics, but really, I should have called it Rebecca's Random Reality, that pretty much explains it. Just snippets of my life or what I'm thinking about.

Mikey, Teddy and I are missing everybody in Sea 2 Sky but we're not far. In fact, I still listen to Mountain FM especially Robbee Dobbie Doo in the mornings - I think that should be his official on-air name from now on, don't you? He's doing a great job and we're very proud of him.

Ok at this point I'm sure you're thinking...'ok enough blogging Rebecca, we're here for the Bonus Code' so I won't make you wait any longer. The Bonus Code is the name of our dog and I've mentioned his name in this post...and if you're not sure, my husband is Mike. Good luck! And hey, feel free to drop me a line or say hi - just click on Comments below.

Take care and I hope you're well!
Rebecca
(former Mountain FM Announcer)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca! Nice to 'hear' (?) you again, you and Mike have been missed! Glad you guys are doing well tho. :)

I keep hoping to see the two of you on stage once again. It was so nice working with you both on The Sound of Music. Last night it was the first rehearsal for Liz Gruber's SNL show (coming up the end of May). Try to check it out if you're in the neigbourhood. :) Going to be loads of laughs, take care,
Kelly Ann S.