Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sick and Tired

I don't want to sound like I'm complaining but why am I still sick? It's so frustrating. It all started a week ago Sunday with an awful flu, chills, fever, headache, body-ache and all that stuff you get with the flu. It's really been going around. But then everyday that I think I'm feeling better, I feel crappy the very next day. It just won't go away! The fever and chills have passed thankfully, but now it's like a really yucky and sticky cold. Sticky because it just keeps sticking around. A heavy chest cold that keeps me so tired and just not feeling well at all. I sleep everyday and yet am still tired and worn out. I'm trying to eat really healthily with lots of fluids as well but this thing must love me! And the tell-tale sign that I am still sick...I don't like drinking coffee. It just tastes awful! Disgusting in fact. Yuk. Now in my attempt to find healthy things to eat online, I just found this Double Chocolate Chip Biscotti recipe on a healthy foods website, I think I'm feeling better already!

No comments: