Saturday, March 8, 2008

My first blog post.

Well I have to admit, two months ago I thought a blog was a type of slug. Ok I'm kidding but here I am with my first post.


What's the purpose of my blog? Well number one, it is something to do while my husband geeks out on his computer while studying for his computer course.

You see, my husband, who is 35, just went back to school full-time, so now I am his "Sugar Momma". I think he likes this idea. I mean what guy doesn't want a "Suga' Momma"?

So I sat and thought about what I would make my blog about.


Like a lot of us, I feel there is too much attention on the negative in this world. So I thought I would try to post positive stories. Positive stories from the world, and positive stories from my world. Just to add a little bit of happiness where and when I can.


Unfortunately, it's not all good news in this world. Each of us has our own ups and downs, trials and tribulations and I'm sure not all stories will be completely happy. But, that's life. I'll just try to focus on the positive.

I have been very blessed to have had a wonderful past year and a half. I was engaged, and married last year - it was amazing! Plus, I watched many friends get married and now others are pregnant(I think it's up to 7 preggo girlfriends at last count)! Some might say it's 'the water', although I think it may have to do with this story: "Men who do more housework have more sex". Hmmm, did I mention my husband is vacuuming right now? No joke!!

No comments: